Notifications
Clear all

UTG swivel stud adapter for Bipod

Atlas
(@atlasairgunner)
King Maker
IMG 20210719 192402777
IMG 20210719 192433950

Just wanted to show this swivel stud I found with UTG. I have it both on my Cayden and on the Marauder now. The product is rock solid and marries the stock really well. Depending on the type of bipod, this adapter my not work. On the Cayden it contours perfectly around the stock, but it still works well on the Marauder.

When installing I took out the original swivel stud, applied 3000psi strength wood glue, placed it back in, and also used removable locktite on the adapter thread.

- Atlas

Topic starter Posted : 19/07/2021 9:08 pm
orion
(@orion)
Gunman I

This is the one I was using on my Nova Liberty. I remember it was rock solid

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/07/2021 4:19 am
SpasticJackson
(@spasticjackson)
Gunman I

I have had really good luck with all the UTG bipods and accessories. I know there are much better bipods out there but for my AG, the UTG stuff is light-ish and wallet friendly. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/11/2021 5:55 pm
Atlas
(@atlasairgunner)
King Maker
Posted by: @spasticjackson

I have had really good luck with all the UTG bipods and accessories. I know there are much better bipods out there but for my AG, the UTG stuff is light-ish and wallet friendly. 

Yeah same. Affordable and pretty good. I know there is better but I think it depends on what I need. 

Speaking of, I have this dovetail to picatinny rail adapter I just bought from UTG and cut it down to an ultralight picatinny block so I can use a QD UTG bipod...great for hunting and the wallet. Would I trust that bipod for any other application? Nope.

- Atlas

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/11/2021 6:24 pm
Share: