Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Scope camera suggestions

DKG_PB
(@dkg_pb)
Toddler

Tried posting in the content creators section but couldn't get the "new topic" icon. I am wanting to start recording scope footage and I want something that wouldn't be intrusive to my natural shooting position. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Topic starter Posted : 01/08/2021 6:22 pm
Atlas
(@atlasairgunner)
King Maker
Posted by: @dkg_pb

Tried posting in the content creators section but couldn't get the "new topic" icon. I am wanting to start recording scope footage and I want something that wouldn't be intrusive to my natural shooting position. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Hello DKG, welcome aboard! 

The Content Creator section is for YouTubers/Producers/Influencers and not accessible for regular posts; every other section is however available. I am not sure what your usual shooting positions are and if there are any restriction you might have, but the member and Content Creator @orion here has a scope cam setup that looks amazing. I am already signed up on the waiting list to buy one. Additionally the member and CC @airgunsupremacy is also here, also having done a review:

Might as well reach out!

Welcome again

- Atlas

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2021 6:32 pm
DKG_PB
(@dkg_pb)
Toddler
Posted by: @atlasairgunner
Posted by: @dkg_pb

Hello DKG, welcome aboard! 

The Content Creator section is for YouTubers/Producers/Influencers and not accessible for regular posts; every other section is however available. I am not sure what your usual shooting positions are and if there are any restriction you might have, but the member and Content Creator @orion here has a scope cam setup that looks amazing. I am already signed up on the waiting list to buy one. Additionally the member and CC @airgunsupremacy is also here, also having done a review:

Might as well reach out!

Welcome again

Thank you very much. What I meant by natural shooting position is how one would normally shoot a rifle, I should have clarified. Looks like I know what set up I will be getting in the future.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/08/2021 6:47 pm
orion
(@orion)
Gunman I

you can ask me any question you might have about the products

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/08/2021 1:59 pm
Share: