Forum

Air Venturi avenger...

Notifications
Clear all

Air Venturi avenger.22

Denrok
(@denrok)
Baby

Where can I get info on adding a carbon fiber bottle to an avenger. I have a parts schematic, but no thread sizes or where to order factory parts. Is this the norm for Chinese production line pellet guns?

Topic starter Posted : 12/11/2021 5:11 pm
Atlas liked
Atlas
(@atlasairgunner)
King Maker

Welcome to the forum. While I do not have an Air Venturi Avenger, I will attempt to address your problem by taking a step back.

The AV Avenger has a max fill I believe of  4,351 PSI (300 BAR), and since it has a regulator this means that you will not be outdoing the shot count or fill pressure over what it is stock unless you are using a larger total volume as the reservoir. To get a reservoir in bottle form on the gun I am sure it would require some significant stock modifications and frankly, I would go that route. Currently the gun already benefits from a high fill pressure rating and many shooters experience less issues half way through the reg till it falls off instead of starting out at the 4350psi level.

If I come across someone who would be in the know I will refer you to them, but I would recommend leaving it as is. 

- Atlas

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/11/2021 5:33 pm
Share: