Forum

Most recommended Sp...

Notifications
Clear all

Most recommended Springer of all time

Airgun Supremacy
(@airgunsupremacy)
Gunman I Content Creator

The HW30/R7 is such a versatile & accurate Springer that is easily the most recommended gun of all time. I personally have 2 of them & almost bought a third one recently. 

Topic starter Posted : 04/07/2021 6:09 am
Gunpug13 liked
Atlas
(@atlasairgunner)
King Maker

How did you get the carbon fiber slipped on top of the barrel? How did you finish the end of that tube without it looking weird against the crowned barrel? How does it change the harmonics?

- Atlas

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2021 9:47 am
Atlas
(@atlasairgunner)
King Maker
Posted by: @hpaman

How did you get the carbon fiber slipped on top of the barrel? How did you finish the end of that tube without it looking weird against the crowned barrel? How does it change the harmonics?

I mean on your other one

- Atlas

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2021 10:27 am
Airgun Supremacy
(@airgunsupremacy)
Gunman I Content Creator

@hpaman The other gun in Black Pepper Laminate? That gun is threaded, so I just removed the LDC, cut the CF to size, & screwed the LDC back on. I did it so that it doesn’t tension the barrel. As for harmonics, I wrapped the barrel with electrical tape so the CF doesn’t wiggle around. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/07/2021 11:04 am
Atlas
(@atlasairgunner)
King Maker

Where did you buy the CF from?

- Atlas

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2021 12:59 pm
Airgun Supremacy
(@airgunsupremacy)
Gunman I Content Creator

@hpaman Amazon, need to make sure you measure both internal and external diameters. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/07/2021 2:01 pm
orion
(@orion)
Gunman I
Posted by: @airgunsupremacy

@hpaman The other gun in Black Pepper Laminate? That gun is threaded, so I just removed the LDC, cut the CF to size, & screwed the LDC back on. I did it so that it doesn’t tension the barrel. As for harmonics, I wrapped the barrel with electrical tape so the CF doesn’t wiggle around. 

For armonics I just learned a trick... It works for .22

But get this clear tubing 

https://www.homedepot.com/p/UDP-5-16-in-I-D-x-7-16-in-O-D-x-20-ft-Clear-Vinyl-Tubing-T10007006/304185172

Then cut it in sections and put over the barrel with oring between each section.

I did this to my Maverick and I prefer this to the CF thing .. easy and not permanent... Probably will create a post about this outside the springer section 😂😆

Screenshot 20210720 080507  01
ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/07/2021 5:07 am
SpringeR liked
Inkedshooter
(@inkedshooter)
Poop Stormer

I need to get one of these! But sorry Christian I want one in .22 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2021 10:37 pm
Share: